The client is a global leader in asset management, investment banking, technology, and operations. Some of the client’s responsibilities include:
- Mutual fund and wealth management
- Brokerage firm operations
- Fund distribution and investment advice
While the client is globally headquartered in the United States, it has an office in India with more than 5,000 employees.
Acara started working with the client in 2011. Since then, Acara has closed more than 600 positions for the client, including direct placement, executive hiring, and more than 60 leadership positions.
An international financial company needed to fill many IT-related positions—but with a very specific caveat: all job candidates had to be women returning to the workforce after an absence of at least six months. Further, they needed to have excellent technical and communication skills, plus two to 19 years of experience in IT.
The limitations of the diversity hiring requirements made job recruitment difficult. Challenges included:
- Sourcing profiles from an inactive talent pool
- Targeting passive candidates
- Competing with the client’s pre-existing vender
- Preventing no-shows during the interview process
To meet the client’s very specific requirements, our team identified active profiles, regenerated active profiles, opened lines of communication, and reduced no-shows on interview day. Our objectives were to:
- Market map active profiles in our databases and on job boards
- Dig up several leads and referrals from active profiles
- Develop ad campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Post job openings on several online job portals
- Distribute mass emails and text messages
- Create WhatsApp groups as a resource for candidates
- Track the status of every candidate
- Devise a follow-up plan with multiple touchpoints
Our programme generated the following results:
- 81% interview attendance rate
- 73% of the client’s candidates sourced by Acara
- 100% closer relationship between client and Acara
Our team saw every challenge as an opportunity to share success. Ultimately, we provided high-quality candidates that fulfilled our client’s diversity hiring requirements with maximum efficiency.